Assay Collection Installation Instructions
Summary: This article provides instructions for installing the Assay collection API.
- Target on-premise Pipeline Pilot server should be running version 9.5 or higher on Windows.
- Recommendation is to shut down the Pipeline Pilot server prior to starting the installation. If the server is running, the installation process will succeed, but it will take longer to complete.
- If the installation location utilizes a corporate proxy server to mediate internet access, ensure that the Pipeline Pilot server is configured correctly for this proxy server before starting the installation. In the Pipeline Pilot Administration Portal, go to Setup > Proxy.
- Log into the server machine as a user with Administration rights.
- ScienceCloud credentials are required to use the Assay Collection API. The components in this collection are used solely to query and update assay runs in ScienceCloud.
ITo install the Assay Collection API:
- Download the zip file containing the software. All packages are available from ScienceCloud home page by clicking on Sandbox Developer (be prepared to provide valid ScienceCloud credentials). If you do not see Sandbox Developer on your ScienceCloud homepage, e-mail email@example.com and request that ScienceCloud Support add the Sandbox Developer application for your team and for yourself.
- Open a Windows Command Prompt as an Administrator.
- Change the directory to the /bin folder for your Pipeline Pilot server installation.
- Stop the Pipeline Pilot server by typing:
AEPManager.exe -k stop
Tip: Alternatively, run the Windows Services Management Console and stop the server.
- Uninstall the scicloud software by running:
pkgutil -u scicloud
- Change the directory to the folder:
- Unless this is a first-time installation for the Assay collection, delete the following subfolders:
- Uncompress the zip file into a temporary folder.
- Copy the unzipped folders to apps/scicloud to replace the ones that were deleted.
- Re-install the scicloud software by running:
pkgutil -i scicloud -batched
- Restart the Pipeline Pilot server by typing:
AEPManager.exe -k start
Tip: Alternatively, run the Windows Services Management Console and restart the server.