Summary: Use the Query Management page to update, copy, delete, share, view, and run previously saved queries.
Clicking a link will scroll the page to the relevant section.
Getting Started with Query Management
- From the Apps section on the Home page, click Project Data to open the Project Data page.
- From the top menu bar, select Queries to open the Query Management page.
All saved queries are displayed in a tablular format. Column names include:
- Created On
- Select the checkbox to the left of the query name to perform any of the tasks described below.
|Update a query||
|Copy a query||
|Delete a query||
|View parts of a query||
|Run the query||
- Click Share to open the Share dialog for the selected query.
- Select the user names who should have access to the query.
- Click Share.
- The available list of user names for sharing queries is based on users who have appropriate project access.
- When a query is shared with others, the Shared column in the Query page is updated to indicate that the item is shared. The Owner column indicates if you are the owner of the query.
Sorting Query Records
To sort query records:
- Hover on a column header and select a sort option from the dropdown list. Options include:
- Sort Ascending (A – Z)
- Sort Descending (Z – A)
To customize the columns to show/hide:
- Hover on a column header and select Columns.
- Checkboxes are available for each column in the table. By default, all checkboxes are selected. To hide a column from the table, clear the checkbox.