Release Date: December 14, 2018
Release Version: 2019
Cross-Application Integration Enhancements
- ScienceCloud Experiments task Register to Project Data has been renamed to Register Entities. Functionalities of the task remain unchanged.
- A new task Add/View Notifications is available to users of both ScienceCloud Experiments and ScienceCloud Notifications. That task display all notifications related to the experiment (that is mentioning its experiment number) and allow creating a new notification or replying to existing ones. That task replaces the tasks View Project Comments on Experiment and Create Project Comment about Experiment that have been deprecated.
- A new task Copy Files is available to users of both ScienceCloud Experiments and ScienceCloud Project Documents, allowing searching for files in ScienceCloud Project Documents and adding a copy of the file(s) in experiment sections. This task replaces the task Attach Files from Project Documents, which has been deprecated. To add a reference to a file in Project Documents instead of copying the file in the experiment, use the new integration section Project Documents.
- A new integration section Project Documents is available to ScienceCloud Experiments users with access to ScienceCloud Project Documents. That section allows searching files in ScienceCloud Project Documents. After selection, the section content is set to a table of references to the selected files.
- A new integration section Project Data is available to ScienceCloud Experiments users with access to ScienceCloud Project Data. That section allows searching for entities, batches, samples, and shippings in ScienceCloud Project Data. After selection, the section content is set to a table of references to the selected objects.
- A new integration section Sample is available to ScienceCloud Experiments users with access to ScienceCloud Sample. That section allows searching for containers or batches in ScienceCloud Sample. After selection, the section content is set to a table of references to the selected containers or batches.
- A new integration section Inventory is available to ScienceCloud Experiments users with access to ScienceCloud Inventory. That section allows searching for materials, containers or biological in ScienceCloud Inventory. After selection, the section content is set to a table of references to the selected objects.
- A new integration section Assay is available to ScienceCloud Experiments users with access to ScienceCloud Assay. That section allows creating a new run from ScienceCloud Assay or attaches an existing one. After that initial steps, the section offers to update the section to reflect the progress of the run, attach files stored in experiments or ScienceCloud Project Documents (if available to the user), and, once the run is locked, to generate a pdf section in the experiment containing a detailed report about the run.
Project Data Enhancements
- Notification Query performance has been improved when providing ScienceCloud Object ID References.
- Added feature to the modified interactive reader creation tool so that identifying result sets in a registration file controls the display of the fields that enable setting default assay result property values for that result set.
- Added page navigation controls to the bottom of the search results page in Project Data
- Added support for administering user in QUMAS from the ScienceCloud user administration.
- A Save and Next button have been added to the edit entity page of Project Data, which will move to the next batch after the current batch is edited and saved.
- In User Admin, the list of projects for a user now includes projects from notebook/experiments
- In User Admin, a team permission icon in the projects column indicates users who have at least one team level permission.
- Registration: When registering assay results using a file, provide a way for users to specify defaults for the various fields accepted during registration.
- Project Data search results now include batch links to Sample and Experiments (where applicable).
- In Project Data Entry, changed the custom reader Information link user interface to allow room to display custom reader field mappings and default values.
Project Data Collection Enhancements
- Created a new Project Data custom assay result registration option that enables the combination of utilizing an existing custom reader and setting default values for assay result properties.
- Added help text to sections of the interactive reader creation tool, and added tooltips to some of the elements to provide helpful hints to guide users through the reader creation process.
- Added option to Define New XXX, Register New XXX, and Update XXX to assign a specific job name to Project Data registration jobs, to appear on the Project Data Entry My Registrations page.
- Added option to registration components to not wait for the Project Data registration job to complete before outputting data from the component.
- Modified Define New XXX, Register New XXX, Edit XXX, and Update XXX components to output Project Data registration Job IDs and registration SCID's.
- Modified the interactive reader creation tool so that existing custom readers can be updated or new custom readers can be created from existing custom readers.
- Modified interactive reader creation tool to support files with multiple result sets on each row, to enable setting default values for assay result properties, and to freshen up the user interface.
- Improved error reporting for components that register data to Project Data.
- Fixed a performance issue affecting the opening of SAR table and Single View when the database is under heavy load.
- Fixed a bug with the DocCompliance integration which caused the local time zone of the user to be always UTC+0 instead of actual one.
- Fixed reference to a global variable that does not exist in Inventory HTTP Connector components.
- Fixed an issue causing a large amount of load on the database when creating or editing many users consecutively.
- Corrected a misleading error message on an underlying component of Project Data registration components.