Summary: BIOVIA ScienceCloud Authoring provide access to Pipeline Pilot resources hosted on ScienceCloud, for users to develop their own protocol to extend other ScienceCloud applications. It is tightly linked to ScienceCloud Sandbox to provide a full ScienceCloud Environment for developers and their users to be able to test protocols live in the application, before publishing them to ScienceCloud.
Setting up your account to use Authoring
- If you are a new user, make sure you have completed the registration process
- Sign into ScienceCloud. The ScienceCloud Home Page includes an Authoring, Sandbox Developer and Sandbox Tester tiles.
- Make sure your account is activated on ScienceCloud Sandbox: select the Sandbox Tester tile to be redirected to ScienceCloud Sandbox. Complete the activation process (as you did when activating your account at step 1.) by establishing security questions/answers here as well. Close ScienceCloud Sandbox and go back to ScienceCloud Home Page.
- If you need to install Pipeline Pilot client, from ScienceCloud Home Page, select the Sandbox Developer tile and follow instructions at Installing the Pipeline Pilot Client.
- Once the client is installed, go back to ScienceCloud Home Page and select the Authoring application to log in to Pipeline Pilot.
- If the ScienceCloud homepage does not display a tile for Authoring, Sandbox Developer and/or Sandbox Tester, contact your ScienceCloud administrator and request that your user account get updated to include the application.