Summary: An overview of the latest enhancements and bugs fixes for ScienceCloud.
Release Date: May 11, 2018
Release Version: 2018 SP3
Project Data Enhancements
- Added features that make ScienceCloud compliant with EU General Data Protection Regulation requirements.
- Added the ability to associate a ScienceCloud user to a campaign in the Assay application.
- Added the Edit, Copy, and Delete actions at the end of each user row in the User Administration page to facilitate easier access and improve user interaction.
- Added the option for users to receive email notifications whenever a Team Permission Administrator grants them new permissions.
- Added a filter to the Switch Team popup on ScienceCloud Dashboard for the users to filter or search for a specific team.
- Enabled the registration of custom property keys at the mapping phase when creating an interactive reader in Project Data Entry.
- Enabled Team Data Administrators to associate experiment types with specific experiment groups for the Experiments application.
- Modified Project Data Search hit list API to get a list of users with whom a hit list is shared or can be shared.
- Streamlined the Admin user interfaces such as Add/Edit User, Add/Edit Project, and Invite User.
Project Data Bug Fixed
- Fixed a bug where a document uploaded in Project Documents shows incorrect time zone information.
- Fixed a bug which caused the incorrect molecular formula to be displayed in Project Data Single Registration.
- Fixed a bug which allowed invalid dates when using Register entities from file.
- Fixed a bug which prevented users from accessing Personal Profile.
- Fixed a bug which unintentionally removed Experiment access for users.
- Fixed a bug that prevented some project descriptions from appearing in ScienceCloud Experiments.
Project Data Collection Enhancements
- Added validation on the format of the timestamp in the value of the Event Query component's Event Started After and Event Started Before parameters.
- Added option Keep Additional Properties to Register New Assay Results to enable this component to output all properties that it received on the data stream.
- Modified Update XXX components to output ORIG_COMPOUND_ID where applicable.
- Modified date parameters of Event Query(Admin), Batch Query, and Assay Result Admin to accept DateTime.