Summary:Step-by-step instructions for developing custom protocols to be used in BIOVIA ScienceCloud Experiments and configure them.
Extensive help on the component collection can be found in the Pipeline Pilot help center (if you are using the collection on your local server, the help is also available on your local Pipeline Pilot help center). To access it, prepare to sign in with your ScienceCloud credentials.
In the user section, navigate to Component Collections > Pipeline Pilot Notebook Collection.
The attached PDF file contains the following topics:
- Introduction to the Notebook Collection
- Protocol Development Tips
- Working with Experiments
- Working with Templates
Notes: the following section of the PDF file are not relevent in the context of ScienceCloud Experiments and should be ignored:
- Notebook Collection Authentication Overview
- Configuring the Notebook Collection
- Configuring the Notebook Connection Component