1. Multiple analytical type files can be uploaded for registration by clicking “From file” from Add data to entities.
2. Click “Browse” in the Analytical Type File section to upload your files that follow the standard file naming convention.
3. The file naming convention is as follows:
<Customer name or Project ID> + $ + <batch id> + $ + <Analytical Type> + $ + <Container ID> + $ + <Well> + $ + <random text>.file extension
4. Pick the registration behavior that works best for you. In this instance, we will validate only.
5. Sending an email after validation is optional – after clicking Submit you are taken to a new page called My Registrations (which is discussed in the My Registrations video and help documentation).
6. Once the file is validated, you can download the report if there are any issues with the file to see what needs to be corrected.
7. Register your files to move the data into ScienceCloud.
8. Once registered, search Project Data Search for the Batch ID in question.
9. Notice your analytical type files are now registered with the appropriate batch and container id.