The New Assay Results page allows users to register one or multiple assay data points to existing entities. Please see the video below which demonstrates how to use the New Assay Results feature.
1. New Assay Results entry is found by clicking “Online” from Add data to entities.
2. Select the project you wish to add data to from the Project dropdown.
3. Click “Add” to enter the necessary assay result information.
4. Dropdown menus will be populated from the dictionary entries existing in the Team’s Dictionaries Admin.
5. Here we have filled in the Assay, Assay Parameter, Result Type, Test Date, and Tester.
6. Click “Add” to copy from one line to the next.
7. At this point you can add the specific information – in this instance we have entered Batch IDs, Operators, Values and Units.
8. If you click the + icon you can add more information and associate a file to the data point. For those who are using the Assay application, users can enter Assay Run IDs for reference here, which will appear in Single View and will link you back to the Run in Assay.
9. If any custom properties are needed to add more information to your data, you can do so here using the Custom Properties icon.
10. Once all data has been entered as needed, click “Save” at the top of the page.
11. Once saved, you can find your data either by searching in Project Data Search or by using the Notifications application.
12. Click the Details link to be brought to the Results page.
13. In Single View you can see the data points just registered.