The My Registrations page contains a summary of your currently running registrations, as well as any recent registrations that have been completed. Please see the video below which demonstrates the “My Registrations” feature.
1. The Project Data Entry page now has a My Registrations feature, which will show registration files that have been submitted via the Project Data Entry Page. Registration files submitted in Project Documents will not appear here.
2. The My Registrations page will show a user the registrations that they have submitted. Team Data Administrators will see all registrations submitted by the entire team.
3. The page will indicate how many registrations are present as well as provide controls to scroll through the pages of registrations if needed.
4. To download the original registration file, click the blue hyperlinked file name in the Submission column.
5. The objects column will indicate what type of registration the file was for and can be filtered by using the filter icon drop-down. Select the object you wish to search and click “OK” – note the filter icon now present next to the total number of registrations.
6. The status column will indicate the registration status as well as any reports that are available with regards to the validation.
7. Reports can be downloaded to view the errors and warnings from the file as needed.
8. Next to registrations that have validated, users will see a “Register” action link to register the data. Next to registrations that are currently running, you will see a “Stop” action link to stop the registration.
9. If you wish to delete a registration entry, click the Trash Can icon at the far right of the row for that entry.