Summary: It is possible to receive notifications whenever new chemistry data, biology data, and comments are added to ScienceCloud projects that you are authorized to access. A report runs nightly and an email is sent with the following information:
- Date the information was added.
- Total number of newly added compounds.
- Breakdown of all projects that contain new compounds, and number of compounds added.
- Total number of all compounds that received new biological data.
- Breakdown of all projects with new biological data, identifying the assay that contains the new information, and how many compounds were affected in each assay.
- Instructions on how to search for new compounds.
- Instructions on how to search for compounds with new biological data.
- Total number of newly added comments.
- Breakdown of all projects with new comments and number of comments added.
Setting Up Project Notifications
- From the ScienceCloud home page, click Profile .
- Select the Notifications tab.
- By default, all data notifications are disabled (off). To enable a notification, click On.
- Click Submit to update your profile with the new settings.