Summary: ScienceCloud is a cloud-based workspace for securely exchanging scientific data in real time. It provides a collaborative network for authorized teams who need instant access to project-related information. ScienceCloud is presented in a web portal that provides a secure and intuitive data handling system where authorized users can collaborate, view results, and make decisions.
Supported Web Browsers
- Microsoft Internet Explorer version 9+
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
Supported Chemical Drawing Programs
- ScienceCloud includes an integrated drawing program (Pipette Sketcher).
- Another optional drawing program that is also fully functional with ScienceCloud is BIOVIA Draw.
- Other third-party drawing programs will work, but they might not provide full transfer functionality.
- The latest version of Java is required to support any external drawing tools.
To log into ScienceCloud:
- In a supported web browser, go to: https://www.sciencecloud.com.
- Click Login.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click Sign In.
Note: Prior to logging in for the first time, new users are required to set up a new password and security questions during the registration process.
- If unable to recall a previously used password, click Forget Password to set a new one.
- For security purposes, passwords expire every 90 days. Once a password has expired, a prompt will be displayed for setting a new password at the ScienceCloud Sign In page.
- For details about password requirements, see ScienceCloud Passwords.
To log out of ScienceCloud:
- Click the Logout icon (in top-right corner of program window).
Note: For security reasons, the logged-in ScienceCloud session automatically expires after 60 minutes of inactivity.
Contact our support organization for assistance with your questions about ScienceCloud.